A quick search on Google pulls this site up.
Here are a few tidbits that caught my eye:
- A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
- The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan. There was never a recorded Wendy before.
- The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.
- On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag.
- The Bible does not say there were three wise men; it only says there were three gifts.
- There's no Betty Rubble in the Flintstones Chewables. (This one is out-of-date. They recently announced putting Betty in, which is good, because if I have to eat a Flintstone, I want it to be Betty.)
- In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
Update: As Dick points out, the last bit of useless knowledge is full of cow-poo.