“A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy”


Monday, December 14

Tree-Ring Circus

Lord Monckton Defends His Comparing Eco-Activists to ‘Hitler Youth’
(which I feel is the most awesome statement of anyone during this whole climate scandal thingy)



The Wages of Climategate
Climategate's progress has left plenty of wreckage in its path, including ruined careers, damaged institutions, and a deeply chastened scientific establishment.

and for the trifecta:
The Copenhagen Climate summit starts to fall apart at the seams already

Again, let me re-iterate for those who haven't been here before:  I'm not pro-pollution.  I'm anti-stupidity.  IF (and that's a big 'if') global warming is real, I need to see proof, not half-a$$ed research from Googling a bunch of web-pages.  Global warming is big business, and I'm leary of any 'science' that has that much money swirling around it.  Just remember Mark Twain's words about statistics (you can Google that one yourself).

0 comments: