“A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy”


Friday, April 2

Outstanding

I was going to write a peice on local computer companies and examples of outstanding customer service, but I can't find any. Not a one. I can find no examples in or around Knoxville, TN of a local tech company providing this level of service.

How sad is that?

I was thinking that surely someone would have one to name. Well I do. Let me tell you about the companies that I have done business with in the East Tennessee area that should get kudos and your business.

Knight Communications (no web link that I could find - (865) 202-8464). I've done several installation jobs and worked with a large variety of companies. Steve and his company are the only ones I've ever worked with who are always on- or under-budget and ensure that everything is perfect. They are consumate professionals and will come when they say they'll be there. I highly recommend this team of installers for any job.

New Horizons Computer Learning Center. If you need a class or just want to pick someone's brain, or if you have a project that is perhaps better out-sourced, let me recommend New Horizons. They have an amazing staff of highly trained, immenently competent people. I've enjoyed many of their classes and working with their technicians and programmers. They are always friendly, and if you have a good working relationship with them, are very willing to lend a hand or answer a question.

Those are my two for today. I'm going to start trying to feature a few companies in the tech industry who I consider to be outstanding.

0 comments: