“A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy”


Friday, March 12

Collection of Talent

I recently started playing Dragon Age: Origins. As I played along, I noticed that some of the voices of the characters sounded real familiar. One quick search on IMDB.com later and Holy Cow! Bioware outdid themselves on getting talent for the roles in the game. Kate Mulgrew, Claudia Black (my personal favorite), Tim Curry, and many more one would recognize.

I've been told that a lot of the technology used in this game will also be in the upcoming MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic.

If you haven't played Dragon Age: Origins yet, I highly recommend it. I'm only a few hours into it, but it's the best RPG I've played in years. Bioware, as always, knocks it out of the park!

0 comments: