“A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy”

Tuesday, February 2

Sad but True

7 things your email address says about you

Ordinarily I ignore crappy lists like this, but they really hit the nail on the head.

GMail: You’re a non-offensive hip guy who stays on top of all the trends. Can’t go wrong with a basic firstname.lastname e-mail address that strips away any sense of anonymity. 90% of your time is completely consumed by G-chatting all day long. The other 10% of your time is spent worrying that GMail is becoming too mainstream. You’re debating switching over to an @mac address, but you have to get new Converse sneakers first.
I actually just purchased a new pair of Converse sneakers....