“A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy”


Tuesday, January 12

CES - Sorry I Missed It

Seems like a lot of good stuff at this year's CES, from 150' televisions to powering devices from a yo-yo (sort of anyway).  Wish I could've gone.  Well, maybe I can talk someone into sponsoring me to go next year.

The one thing I saw that has really impressed me as something revolutionary that we'll see more of is the MSI dual-screen laptop.  Instead of a single screen and a keyboard, it has two screens that you can configure.  You can resize the keyboard, put in a num-pad, the sky could be the limit.  I've always liked virtual keyboards, and I know a lot like the tactile feedback, but I feel this is something one could get used to, just like on the iPhone.

Can't wait to see more products like this.

0 comments: