“A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy”


Friday, November 20

Yep, I'll be Sitting Next to Dennis Leary on the Bus

I'm going straight to Hell for laughing so hard, but honestly, I can't help myself.

I just discovered the website, People of Wal-Mart. Yeah, the milk shot right out of my nose.

"I can’t even imagine where someone would be coming from wearing golf shoes, short jorts, a fanny pack, and a Bob Segar shirt besides the greatest party of all time.
Indiana"

1 comments:

Armed Texan said...

What makes my eyes bleed are the cut-offs.

Most times you can't hear 'em talk,
Other times you can
All the same old cliches,
"Is that a woman or a man?"
And you always seem outnumbered,
You don't dare make a stand


Dude, Segar was singing about his long hair which he cut short in the '80s.