“A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy”


Wednesday, July 22

WoW! That is Good News

This may not be high on your list of worries, but I've been concerned over it for a while: Who's going to direct the World of Warcraft movie?

Let's face it. Game-based movies are invariably BAD. Has there ever been a movie based on a game that was good? With terror, I've watched the news (or lack thereof) about the supposed WoW movie for a couple of years, knowing it had the potential to be the worst film of all time (well, maybe not that bad, but Lord knows, it was shaping up to be a stinker).

Looks like I may have been a trifle hasty (hom hoom).

What's changed my mind? The news that Sam Raimi is going to be directing the Warcraft flick! And that can only mean one thing: Bruce Campbell cameo.

I'll quit dancing in a bit. Talk amongst yourselves.

0 comments: