“A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy”


Tuesday, April 28

At Least Unemployement is Good for Something

Since I have nothing else to do but tweak my resume, check the websites and call headhunters all day, I have gotten a TON of stuff done around the house.

Last week I showed the coffee table I built
. Today, I replaced the faucet on the bathroom vanity. I got really lucky and picked up a really nice, brand new one at a yard sale for $12. Nice, very nice. I've also laid floor molding over my entire upstairs, refinished the railing over the stairs, organized my garage, and various other things that have been on my honey-do list for about 3 years.

My wife isn't happy that I'm unemployed, but she's thrilled that I'm getting caught up on all my chores. :-)

0 comments: